PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
BEFORE CLAIMING THIS GAME SHOW CONTESTS PROMOTION IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY AS THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE TERMS ON WHICH THIS GAME SHOW CONTESTS PROMOTION CAN BE CLAIMED. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO AGREE TO THESE PROMOTIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS WHEN CLAIMING THIS GAME SHOW CONTESTS PROMOTION. IN PARTICULAR, PLEASE FAMILIARISE YOURSELF WITH THE RESTRICTIONS, AS EXPLAINED BELOW.
These Promotion Terms & Conditions apply to this Game Show Contests Promotion (the “Promotion”). They should be read alongside the General Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions and our General Website Terms & Conditions. These terms can be accessed HERE and HERE. We use some terminology in these Promotional Terms & Conditions that you may not be familiar with. You can find out what we mean when using key terms by visiting our jargon buster page HERE.
- The Promotion is available to Eligible Players (defined below) daily from 00:00 (UK time) on 20th April 2022 and running until further notice. (the “Promotional Period”).
WHO QUALIFIES FOR THIS PROMOTION
- This Promotion is available to customers of www.ladbrokes.com (the “Website”) who:
- have a verified Website account;
- are over 18 years old; and
- are eligible to receive Website promotions.
(an “Eligible Player”)
- An Eligible Player cannot enter the Promotion if they are accessing the Website from a restricted country. A list of countries from which an Eligible Player may access their Website account can be found HERE.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS PROMOTION
- To participate in this Promotion an Eligible Player must:
- access the 'Game Show Contests' promotion page;
- opt into the relevant Contest Game (defined below);
- launch the Contest Game from the 'Game Shows Contests' promotion page; and
- play a Contest Round (defined below) in the Contest Game within the Contest Duration (defined below).
- The opt in period for each Game Show Contest will open at 00:00 on the day of the Contest for participating Eligible Players on the schedule available on the lobby page & close 15 minutes before the end of the Contest Duration.
GAME SHOW CONTESTS MECHANICS
- A Game Show Contest will be held daily during the Promotional Period on the Contests Lobby (the “Game Show Contest”).
- Each Game Show Contest will be held for a specific game on the Website (the “Contest Game”).
- In each Contest Game, 60 tournament chips will be allocated for every participating Eligible Player (the “Contest Chips”).
- Each Contest Game will last for a pre-defined time limit from the start of the Contest Game (the “Contest Duration”).
- It is not a requirement for an Eligible Player to remain in the Contest Game for the whole Contest Duration, however an Eligible Player must use at least one of their Contest Chips within the Contest Duration.
- The use of any Contest Chips allocated to a participating Eligible Player will be considered that participating Eligible Player's entry into the Contest Game.
- An Eligible Player can only make a maximum of 1 entry per Contest Game.
- Each Contest Chip displays a bet value of £1.00. This is solely indicative. Each Contest Chip has no real cash value and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Each game round in a Contest Game where a Contest Chip is used is considered a “Contest Round”.
- A winning outcome in any Contest Round will display winnings. The winnings are only for visual purposes to show a 'win'. Any winnings displayed hold no value either as cash or otherwise and cannot be withdrawn.
- Eligible Players must play through Contest Rounds to collect points to gain a ranking on the leaderboard.
- Only Contest Rounds played within the Contest Duration will accumulate points.
- Points will be collected in the following way:
- 1 point for each £1 'won' during the Game Show Contest.
- Eligible Players must play with the Contest Chips otherwise they will not be awarded points. Eligible Players playing with real money will not be awarded any points.
- The Contest Game will display to the Eligible Player, in real time, their accumulated points plus their rank on the leaderboard. The leaderboard and rankings of the Eligible Players are only finalised at the end of the Contest Game once the Contest Duration has completed.
- If the Eligible Player leaves or is disconnected from the Game Show Contest, they will be able to resume play by re-entering from the Game Show Contest page to continue to use their remaining Contest Chips as long as the Contest Duration has not ended.
- If the Contest Duration expires while an Eligible Player is in-game they will be notified via an in-game message.
- If an Eligible Player is in the middle of an unfinished Contest Round once the Contest Duration has ended, the Contest Round will complete however the participating Eligible Player will not collect any points for that particular Contest Round.
- If an Eligible Player does not use all the Contest Chips within the Contest Duration, the remaining Contest Chips will be forfeited and will not be re-issued.
- Eligible Players could hit a Bonus Round within their Contest Rounds. If the Eligible Player has not completed their Contest Rounds and/or Bonus Rounds within the Contest Duration, points for the Contest Rounds and/or Bonus Rounds will not be collected.
- The leaderboard will reset after each Game Show Contest.
- The ranking position for each Game Show Contest will vary. This can be checked per Game Show Contest on the Contests Lobby.
- At the end of each Game Show Contests, Eligible Players who have gained a ranking in the leaderboard will receive a reward. Rewards that will be paid out per Game Show Contest will be detailed on the Contests Lobby.
- Players must earn at least one point to qualify for a reward.
- In the event of two or more players collecting the same amount of points resulting in a tie for either the 1st, 2nd or 3rd place, they will each receive the cash prize allocated to the respective placement. In such event, the players are counted towards the next place. For example, if two players tie in 1st place they will each receive the respective prize for this position, and the next prize awarded to other players will be for 3rd place.
- Details of the Game Show Contests schedule and rewards will be displayed on the Contests Lobby.
- An Eligible Player can return to real money play at any time by clicking on the 'Play For Real' button. Real money bets will not contribute to the Game Show Contest.
REWARDS SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Eligible Players who are still in-game (real or free mode) will receive a pop-up at the end of the Contest Duration confirming their finishing position on the leaderboard.
- If the Eligible Player is not in-game when the Contest Duration finishes, they will need to return to the Game Show Contests 'See Your Results' page to confirm their leaderboard ranking.
- Winning Eligible Players will receive an inbox message at the end of the Contest Duration giving full details and the value of their reward. An Eligible Player will also be able to find full details and value of the credited reward on the 'Offers' page (for Live Casino Bonuses), or the 'Promo History' page (for cash prizes).
- Rewards will be credited to Eligible Players' Website accounts automatically within an hour of the Contest Duration ending. In the event of any technical difficulties, the rewards will be credited at latest by 18:00 (UK time) the following day after the relevant Game Show Contest.
CASH REWARD DETAILS
- Cash rewards vary and range from a minimum of £10 to a maximum of £1,000.
- Cash rewards carry no wagering requirements and will be issued automatically to an Eligible Player's Website account balance.
GAME SHOW BONUS DETAILS AND RESTRICTIONS
- Game Show Bonuses vary and range from a minimum of £0.50 to a maximum of £1.00.
- Any Game Show Bonus awarded will be issued automatically to an Eligible Player's website account.
- An Eligible Player’s Game Show Bonus can only be used on any of the following Game Shows: Crazy Time, Mega Wheel, Adventures Beyond Wonderland, Deal or No Deal The Big Draw, The Money Drop Live, Spin a Win, MONOPOLY Live, Mega Ball, Deal or No Deal Live, Sweet Bonanza Candyland, Dream Catcher or Well Well Well Live.
- There is no cash alternative to the Game Show Bonus.
- The Game Show Bonus is only available for use on the Game Shows listed in term 41 only.
- An Eligible Player will only be permitted to withdraw any winnings from their 'Bonus Balance' wallet and the 'Pending Winnings' wallet once they have satisfied the Wagering Requirements listed below.
- The below Wagering Requirements for the Game Show Bonus must be met within seven (7) days of an Eligible Player receiving the Game Show Bonus. If the Wagering requirements are not met within this time frame, any funds in an Eligible Player's 'Bonus Balance' wallet and/or 'Pending Winnings' wallet will be forfeited and will not be re-issued.
- Whilst an Eligible Player can withdraw the funds in their 'Cash Balance' wallet at any time before the necessary Wagering Requirements have been met (whilst their Bonus is Active), the Eligible Player will fully forfeit any winnings in their 'Bonus Balance' wallet and/or 'Pending Winnings' wallet should they withdraw the funds prior to any necessary Wagering Requirements being met.
- The Wagering Requirements for this Bonus are as follows:
WAGERING REQUIREMENTS FOR THE GAME SHOW CASINO BONUS
A WAGERING REQUIREMENT OF 1 TIMES THE GAME SHOW BONUS AMOUNT EXAMPLE; £1 BONUS = £1 WAGERING REQUIREMENT.
- By participating in this Promotion, Eligible Players acknowledge and accept the use of personal data by the Promoter according to the Terms and Conditions and the Website privacy notice which can be found HERE.
- An Eligible Player's personal details will at all times be kept in accordance with current Data Protection legislation*.
- Eligible Players acknowledge that their Website nicknames may be published on the applicable Promotion leaderboards. Should an Eligible Player not want to have their Website nickname published on Promotion leaderboards, the Eligible Player should notify the Promoter as soon as possible at email@example.com.
- Eligible Players can exercise their data privacy rights and/or withdraw from this Promotion at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Data Protection legislation means the UK GDPR and the relevant national privacy laws/ the GDPR and the relevant national privacy laws.
OTHER IMPORTANT TERMS
- Promoter: LC International Limited registered in Gibraltar under the number 46808 and having its registered office at Suite 6, Atlantic Suites, Europort Avenue Gibraltar.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion from anyone who does not qualify or is excluded from its offers or promotions under the General Website Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter may place restrictions on any player's account, including deposit restrictions, in order to comply with its legal and regulatory obligations. The Promoter will not be responsible should these restrictions affect any player's ability to complete the requirements of the Promotion and/or to release any bonus, benefits or prizes.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change or end any Promotion at any time, if required for legal and/or regulatory reasons.
- The General Casino Bonus Terms & Conditions also apply to any Active Bonuses and include additional restrictions on a player's use of this Promotion.
- Where the Promoter suspects that a player is guilty of fraudulent activity, the Promoter reserves the right to suspend or remove that player from the Promotion, and/or suspend that player's account and/or suspend the Promotion pending further investigation.