18+. T&Cs apply.
The Goonies Slot
Hey you guys! Keep the adventure alive with this Blueprint Gaming The Goonies slot! Even if you haven’t seen the hit 1980s flick, you can become immersed in this huge 12 bonus feature-packed offering.
The Goonies-themed adventure allows you to relive some of your favourite memories with One Eyed Willy’s Bonus Boost, Chunk’s Truffle Shuffle and Mikey’s Hidden Treasure!
What to expect:
Ready to join the gang? Buddy up with Chunk, Data, Mikey and the rest of the Goonies to navigate your way around the map in this five-reel, 20 payline slot!
Discover pirate ships, treasure chests, skeletons (One Eyed Willy) and scales full of Gold coins along your way. Find the pirate flag and you’ll boost your payouts to 50x your stake for five on the payline.
The wild medallion replaces all symbols bar the bonus scatter – five of these also triggers 50x your stake.
Keep your eyes peeled for One-Eyed Willy’s Riches symbol which can reward you with variety of modifiers and bonus features.
How to play The Goonies:
· Choose your stake using the arrows – minimum bet is £0.10, maximum bet is £100
· Press the arrowed circle to spin the reels and play
· Watch the reels spin over the map in search of winning combinations
The Goonies has a bucket load of bonus features including One-Eyed Willy’s modifiers:
- One-Eyed Willy’s Bonus Boost feature – additional bonus symbols can appear to trigger the main bonus features.
- Mouth’s Lucky Coins feature – the Gold Coin mystery symbol chooses a symbol randomly. Any spin where a gold coin lands on the reels, a symbol is chosen to be shown in every coin for bigger wins.
- Chunk’s Truffle Shuffle feature – wilds can overlay the reels turning positions wild.
- Data’s Colossal Symbols feature – three adjacent reels can become a Colossal Reel displaying the same symbol.
- Mikey’s Hidden Treasure feature – any of the reels can become wild reels.
- Sloth’s Win Spin feature – you are guaranteed a big winning combination.
That’s not all, you can now discover six of One-Eyed Willy Bonus features activated via the Bonus Boost feature.
These can be triggered randomly or by getting three or more One-Eyed Willy bonus scatters on the reels. Here’s what you’ll find:
- Fratelli’s Hideout Bonus feature – Pick a key to win a cash prize, end the feature or the hidden tunnel where you can get access to win 1 of the other 5 bonus features.
- Skeleton Organ Bonus feature – You pick organ keys to reveal an icon. Each character will match up to a stake multiplier. You can reveal an upgrade icon which gives you bigger stake multipliers or another bonus feature. If you collect three keys, you will unlock the door to an additional bonus feature. If you reveal the Skull and Crossbones, the feature ends and you lose three lives.
- Super Sloth Free Spins feature – The Fratelli family again feature heavily on this set of reels. If a Super Sloth Wild lands, any Fratelli symbol transform into the top-paying symbol. At the end of the free spins, you have an extra chance to win prizes – Revealing ‘Super Sloth’ awards extra spins. Land ‘Collect’ ends the feature. But land ‘One-Eyed Willy’s Treasure Bonus’ awards that feature.
- Goonies Go Wild Free Spins feature – At the beginning of each free spin (after the first one), one of the top symbols transforms into a wild. At the end of the free spins, you can grab more prizes – you pick from the Copper Pot Doubloons to reveal your extra prize. Landing the ‘Extra Spins’ will award up to five extra spins.
- Inferno Free Spins feature – From the beginning of each free spin, the inferno travels across the reels from right to left turning between one and three reels fully wild. Like the other free spins features, you can win more prizes which include a retrigger.
- One-Eyed Willy’s Treasure feature – Trigger this feature when you find One-Eyed Willy on the treasure icon. You will be presented with different amounts in Gems that will spin around the Bonus Winnings panel. Keep spinning the gems to multiply the Bonus Win.
The feature ends when you stumble on the booby trap.
The average return to player (RTP) 95.93%.