Account Safety and Terms and Conditions
Protection of minors
Ladbrokes excludes minors (persons under the age of 18) from gambling by running identification checks which can require copies of various documents. We take our responsibility to prevent minors from playing with us seriously, and to offer the best possible protection we require the shared responsibility of parents.
In addition to the safety procedures described above, you might want to consider Parental control software like Cybersitter and NetNanny to block gambling sites from under 18s.
If you know someone under the age of 18 who is registered with us, please contact us immediately here.
Ladbrokes meets the highest security standards in the industry, with a five-level security system, multiple firewalls, and 256-bit SSL encryption. Early-warning systems in the form of limits on unusually high stakes and winnings prevent manipulation and other criminal activities at an early stage.
However, you can help us to increase the safety of your account even further:
- Configure your computer’s auto-lock feature to protect it from unauthorised use.
- Keep your access details safe (user ID, password and your question and answer combination).
- Don't share your gambling account credentials, credit card or bank account details
- Don't leave the computer or device unattended when you’re logged in
- Do not use the 'Save password' option on log-in screens
- Create separate profiles for everyone who uses your computer or device, so that nobody else can access your information
Change your password regularly
Changing your password regularly helps to keep your account safe. If you cannot remember logging into your account at the specified date and time, please change your password immediately.
If you have forgotten your password, click here. You’ll receive an email with further steps to obtain a new one.
Terms and Conditions
You can view the current version of our Terms and Conditions, to which you have agreed here.
If you want to check an older version of our Terms and Conditions, please send a request to our Customer Service team.
This page was last reviewed and updated: February 2020